Friday 12 November 2010

Howdy Doody

I'm not much for "Nashville" country music. I do love a few songs here or there, but mostly I favor Texas country! A few friends and I ate dinner the other night and watched the CMA's. There were various great performances and I do enjoy watching talented artists receive recognition. But come on country music industry, lets not forget out roots! Rascal Flats performed with bejeweled jeans and manicured fingers and Brad Paisley wore a skinny tie? I'm sorry, Who? What? When? Why? I was reminded of my appreciation for genuine COUNTRY. Which reminds me of my roommate, Alexis. Alexis isn't really all that country, she's actually from Michigan. But she went through a phase listening to the song "She's Country" for nearly 89 days straight. I know every word now! Anyways lets move on to the point of this post- Carrie Underwood was BEST DRESSED. She hosted the event so of course she changed about 4 or 5 times. I watched jealously as she presented awards, each dress more obsess-worthy than the next. I can't even pick a favorite! They were adorable...






So, Carrie, if you would please just send them in the mail. Thanks girl. 

The first dress is edgy and sexy. The following two are definitely more feminine and classic. The last dress risked seeming 80's prom but I think the color really pulled it off. 

Short and sweet post, but I couldn't resist sharing these! Love them. 



1 comment:

  1. Kristin Moreno for Alexis Folkerson:

    "I'm in a blog! I'm famous!"

    ReplyDelete