Thursday 26 May 2011

Buon Giorno?

Ciao from Italy! Considering this is my first real post in many months, I do have so recapping to do. After a killer last semester in college, unfortunately graduation day came and went (May 14). I am now officially a Baylor University alumni... or is it alumnus? Anyways, you would not believe what is over my right shoulder right now. (See below...)




I told you you wouldn't believe me! But it's even more breathtaking in person. After 2 1/2 crazy days in Rome, I am expecting a few relaxing days here in Positano. Rome was full of fascinating history and rich culture with lots, and lots of walking. We visited the Pantheon, Vatican, St. Peter's Basilica, the Roman Forum and Paletine Hill. Everything was fascinating. I am thankful to have visited these places at the age  I am because I know I appreciated every moment. History and art I have studied and seen over my entire education I was able to witness and observe right in front of me. Such a blessing and pleasure. I have yet to experience a bad meal or glass of wine. I will soon post pictures and more extensive trip details. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment